List of thoughts:
- Discovered Grace Vanderwaal today. We like her a lot. I love showing my girls strong talented brave girls. Particularly with performing for Audrey. She has a zest for life and us always so proud of anyone who does anything. And she is our little ham herself.
- I miraculously love oatmeal lately. I've never liked it before but they say it's super good for breastfeeding so I've been eating it a ton and I suddenly love it. Tender mercy.
- The YW are throwing me a baby shower this week! So sweet! I've been laying pretty low with church stuff lately so it's so nice that they're doing this for me even though I haven't been around very much the last 9 months....
- I have a little/big secret that I'm excited about and will share next week. (no we are not insane and pregnant again or anything like that. With my one month old baby....psh please.)
- Thinking about my home sweet home in the Bay Area and all the crazy heat they're getting. Hopefully it will cool down for all of us soon! (Ya pansies). Oh what? Who said that?
No really though I know it's dang hot for you all. And you don't have air conditioning in the house so it's probably worse for you than it is for us here. IT'S JUST WAY TOO HOT EVERYWHERE.
Anyways. Still homesick as usual!
No comments:
Post a Comment