It's beginning to LOOK and SMELL and SOUND and FEEL a lot like CHRISTMAS!! Andrew is on his last week of school and we're both trying to make sure neither of us burn out too early. We want to finish the semester strong, him with school and me with work.
We've started some of our very own Christmas traditions and put up our very own Christmas decorations! Here is one of our favorite new holiday additions to our home:
Merry Christmas!!
We've started some of our very own Christmas traditions and put up our very own Christmas decorations! Here is one of our favorite new holiday additions to our home:
Merry Christmas!!
4 comments:
love this idea could leave it up for the winter
I decorate my entire home with a snowman them from Dec-January. Thanks for this cute idea!
Thanks for this great idea, the day I saw your picture, I did it with my frige too. :-)
Here it is :
http://pausecuisine.fr/news/le-jeu-des-decos-de-noel-pour-la-cuisine
Thanks to this great idea, my 4 1/2 years old daughter was occupied by yesterday evening ...
Here it is :
http://www.helene-et-mahelia.com/archives/2012/12/22/25979695.html
MERCI !!!
Bisous, Hélène et Mahélia
Post a Comment