Here are a few pre-Christmas pictures I forgot about!
| found this hot hoops game at DI awhile ago. audrey insisted the princesses play too. |
| team frozen (and cinderella) was andrew's |
![]() |
| i love onesies that speak the truth! |
![]() |
| i love watching him be a dad |
![]() |
| toothpick painting on a stay-inside winter day |
| sleeping cuteness |
![]() |
| one of her many silly faces |
![]() |
| new Provo Temple opening soon! |
Okay and to end, this was Audrey's range of emotions during the last 10 minutes of Polar Express. She has a VERY expressive face! I couldn't resist capturing it! (Yeah, I'm the mom who sits there and watches her kid watch a movie. And takes pictures. Don't care. I love it!)
![]() |
| waiting for santa |
![]() |
| santa appears |
![]() |
| he can't see santa |
![]() |
| he can't hear the bells |
![]() |
| bell falls off the sleigh |
![]() |
| he can hear the bell! |
![]() |
| the first gift of christmas! |
![]() |
| lost the bell |
![]() |
| goes home without the bell |
![]() |
| one more gift under the tree |
![]() |
| he found the bell! |
![]() |
| happy ending, all is right with the world, now we can go to bed happy! |
Can't wait for next Christmas! We'll have a 3 year old Audrey and an almost 2 year old Hannah, a new home, a new job, new friends, and lots and lots of new pictures!!!




















1 comment:
I was cracking up looking at these! She's got a good attention span too. I think Polar Express a little slow, but the fact that she sat and watched it and understood what was going on is impressive. but again, love the pictures!
Post a Comment