Monday, March 15, 2010

Little Things

On Wednesday I have some girl's night plans with old friends! My friends Courtney Holden and Natalie Weber and I are going on a date to see The Blindside movie with Sandra Bullock at the dollar theater. These are some of the people I feel that I have been blessed with during this difficult time. To get 're-aquainted' with them and to have time away from the less-good habits I have.

Courtney is a really wonderful friend. She and I are some of the very few left at the BC from the old days. We never really hung out as good friends until now, because we were always part of different groups. But now we’ve suddenly got this bond. We remember the same people, the same experiences, the same fun crazy times. And we're both in the same "whats the point of making new friends" kind of phase. Anyways we’ve been hanging out a bunch, and I just love her. She’s helped me through this semester.

Natalie Weber is our Relief Society President! And she is amazing as well. Always so sweet and happy. She just makes things good. The other day as I was feeling awkward and nervous to be around a certain person, she noticed my insecurity and said "Hill, it's you and me baby! I won't leave your side tonight."

My friend David hugged me and told me we would have a good long talk. My friend Derek gave me a big hug and happy, spiritual pep talk. My roommate Ellen tells me everyday to be happy and keep going. My buddy Joseph B. Wirthlin says "Sunday will come."

I truly am blessed to have all these little things people say and do. It just lifts me up a lot more than they probably realize.

SUNDAY WILL COME.

No comments:

Tags

30 things (3) 4th (3) Alaska (5) Arizona (6) art (2) Audrey-isms (26) Baby #2 (25) Baby #3 (5) Baby #4 (1) Baby Girl #1 (57) back to school feast (1) backyard (8) beach (4) Best Things About Utah List (9) Birth Stories (1) birthdays (4) books (8) bravery magazine (1) BYU sports (1) california (10) camping (2) Christmas (36) church (7) college (1) cousins (19) dad time (4) days (5) DI treasures (1) Dobbins (17) dreams (3) easter (3) Elijah (22) fall (14) Family (66) family history (2) family pictures (2) fatherhood (3) FHE (2) food (2) Friends (44) future hillary (10) goals (8) God (5) Good Old Salt Lake (28) graduations (2) grandparents (5) hair journeys (3) Halloween (4) Hanaikes (12) Hannah (19) Hilarity (11) hobbies (2) holidays (13) Home (24) house (2) Jesus Christ (6) Journal Moments (47) Just us (13) Kaia (1) Learning (7) Life before marriage (17) Life in Provo (86) Love (21) memories (4) Menieres (14) mommydaughterdates (4) mother/son time (1) Motherhood (45) mothers day (1) Movies (27) My small and simple things (20) nature (22) New Years (4) north salt lake life (52) ocean (13) parenthood (25) passions (2) pets (2) poly pride (2) ponds (1) pregnancy (6) princesses (4) projects (1) Random (24) religion (7) role models (2) Samantha (1) School (15) self improvement (1) sewing (4) shows (2) sister and brothers (9) sisters (12) sisters and brothers (12) sleeping cuteness (9) Songs (3) spring (5) summer (20) temples (7) tender mercies (16) this dobbins crew (15) traditions (8) updates (6) Vacations (20) Valentines Day (1) Videos (11) visits (11) winter (5) wonderful weekends (10) work (3)