Audrey is officially the first cousin on both sides of the family! She already has gotten to spend a little time with both of her cousins, Lynny and Addy, which we are so happy about. Andrew didn't grow up with a lot of cousins around and I did and have loved it. So we both hope that Audrey can have good lasting relationships with these two cute girls for the rest of her life. Besides my sisters and Luke, I'd have to say that my cousin Natalie is one of my best friends. I really want that for Audrey. Maybe she'll be roommates in college with one of them, maybe when we visit each other they will go off to play together, or when they're older maybe they'll talk about the boys they like and how crazy their parents are. We love our two nieces and we hope we can always be a part of their lives and vice versa. It's so nice how family means built-in friends.
ADDY AND AUDREY
LYNNY AND AUDREY

No comments:
Post a Comment