Monday, March 18, 2013

A baby a baby!!

A baby a baby we are having a baby!  I tried to write out a mature blog post announcement all about it but I just can't.  I have so many feelings about it that I don't think I can do my heart justice without just gushing and gushing.  The day we found out I cried like a baby...honestly if anyone had happened upon me at that moment they would've thought someone had died.  When really it was quite the opposite!
We've known since the end of November.  But, obviously we've been really guarded about it and decided to keep it on the down low for awhiiiile.  We are now in the 20th week and I know that many people usually tell long before that point.  But I don't think I'd do it differently...seeing how happy everyone is for us on facebook came right at a time when we needed to feel a resurge of excitement about it.  Because lately we've mostly just been overwhelmed.  However, we are never ever not happy about it.  A little scared perhaps, a little worried about all the details...but we are always happy.  Happy is not even the right word.  I don't think there is a right word for how we feel.  We are already loving our little person like crazy and we CANNOT wait to meet him for her.  We find out the gender this week!!

1 comment:

Hanaike House said...

I LOVE THIS POST! I AM SO HAPPY!

Tags

30 things (3) 4th (3) Alaska (5) Arizona (6) art (2) Audrey-isms (26) Baby #2 (25) Baby #3 (5) Baby #4 (1) Baby Girl #1 (57) back to school feast (1) backyard (8) beach (4) Best Things About Utah List (9) Birth Stories (1) birthdays (4) books (8) bravery magazine (1) BYU sports (1) california (10) camping (2) Christmas (36) church (7) college (1) cousins (19) dad time (4) days (5) DI treasures (1) Dobbins (17) dreams (3) easter (3) Elijah (22) fall (14) Family (66) family history (2) family pictures (2) fatherhood (3) FHE (2) food (2) Friends (44) future hillary (10) goals (8) God (5) Good Old Salt Lake (28) graduations (2) grandparents (5) hair journeys (3) Halloween (4) Hanaikes (12) Hannah (19) Hilarity (11) hobbies (2) holidays (13) Home (24) house (2) Jesus Christ (6) Journal Moments (47) Just us (13) Kaia (1) Learning (7) Life before marriage (17) Life in Provo (86) Love (21) memories (4) Menieres (14) mommydaughterdates (4) mother/son time (1) Motherhood (45) mothers day (1) Movies (27) My small and simple things (20) nature (22) New Years (4) north salt lake life (52) ocean (13) parenthood (25) passions (2) pets (2) poly pride (2) ponds (1) pregnancy (6) princesses (4) projects (1) Random (24) religion (7) role models (2) Samantha (1) School (15) self improvement (1) sewing (4) shows (2) sister and brothers (9) sisters (12) sisters and brothers (12) sleeping cuteness (9) Songs (3) spring (5) summer (20) temples (7) tender mercies (16) this dobbins crew (15) traditions (8) updates (6) Vacations (20) Valentines Day (1) Videos (11) visits (11) winter (5) wonderful weekends (10) work (3)