Hey this is Andrew here! I'm taking over the blog and Hillary doesn't know it!
Anyway, Hillary is really good at scrapbooking and is getting a bunch of pictures ready for an Audrey scrapbook. Since I don't know what its going to look like I can't give you any previews, other than all the great pictures she picked out. Here are some of the possible scrapbook picture candidates:
Anyway, Hillary is really good at scrapbooking and is getting a bunch of pictures ready for an Audrey scrapbook. Since I don't know what its going to look like I can't give you any previews, other than all the great pictures she picked out. Here are some of the possible scrapbook picture candidates:
Well that's all I can post right now! I've got to go before she finds out I'm blogging behind her back. I love Hillary and we have a great little daughter.




No comments:
Post a Comment