Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another Semester Down

My semester is over OVER OVER!!  Forever!  Okay, well not forever.  But this was probably the worst semester of my life and so I am very very very happy to see it go.  I've learned a lot about myself, though:

#1- Speaking any language other than English (and the bits and pieces of Korean I know from pop music) is definitely NOT my calling in life.
#2- I love LOVE LOVE studying Child Development.  I believe this IS my calling in life. 
#3- Karate chopping an open water bottle near the computer is, in fact, NOT a wise thing to do.  Especially when I have to give a talk in Church the next day and I have a few three page papers due in the next week.
#4- Crying is my favorite stress reliever.
#5- Oranges are my energy food.

There is plenty more that I have learned this semester, good and bad, but those are the basics.  However, I am very happy to not be learning any more from this semester's classes, except perhaps the Child Development class.  The word "relief" has taken on a new meaning for me.  I am happy.  Very happy and very relieved.


No comments:

Tags

30 things (3) 4th (3) Alaska (5) Arizona (6) art (2) Audrey-isms (26) Baby #2 (25) Baby #3 (5) Baby #4 (1) Baby Girl #1 (57) back to school feast (1) backyard (8) beach (4) Best Things About Utah List (9) Birth Stories (1) birthdays (4) books (8) bravery magazine (1) BYU sports (1) california (10) camping (2) Christmas (36) church (7) college (1) cousins (19) dad time (4) days (5) DI treasures (1) Dobbins (17) dreams (3) easter (3) Elijah (22) fall (14) Family (66) family history (2) family pictures (2) fatherhood (3) FHE (2) food (2) Friends (44) future hillary (10) goals (8) God (5) Good Old Salt Lake (28) graduations (2) grandparents (5) hair journeys (3) Halloween (4) Hanaikes (12) Hannah (19) Hilarity (11) hobbies (2) holidays (13) Home (24) house (2) Jesus Christ (6) Journal Moments (47) Just us (13) Kaia (1) Learning (7) Life before marriage (17) Life in Provo (86) Love (21) memories (4) Menieres (14) mommydaughterdates (4) mother/son time (1) Motherhood (45) mothers day (1) Movies (27) My small and simple things (20) nature (22) New Years (4) north salt lake life (52) ocean (13) parenthood (25) passions (2) pets (2) poly pride (2) ponds (1) pregnancy (6) princesses (4) projects (1) Random (24) religion (7) role models (2) Samantha (1) School (15) self improvement (1) sewing (4) shows (2) sister and brothers (9) sisters (12) sisters and brothers (12) sleeping cuteness (9) Songs (3) spring (5) summer (20) temples (7) tender mercies (16) this dobbins crew (15) traditions (8) updates (6) Vacations (20) Valentines Day (1) Videos (11) visits (11) winter (5) wonderful weekends (10) work (3)