Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Friend!

It's a Wednesday night. Ten o'clock, Utah time. I'm home on my red couch. My phone rings. I answer it. As soon as I say "Hi Sam," the phone is ripped from my hands and my friends are standing there fighting over who gets to talk to her. I think it's official. My friends like her better than they like me.

None of them have ever met her before, but they tell me all the time that she is the best kid they know. I think it's so funny when my roommate Ellen says "Is that Sam? Lemme have a speak at her." She asks all about her Zebra named Amber, her spirit points at school, and if any boys are giving her anymore problems. I just love that they can see how AMAZINGLY COOL (as Samantha says) she is even from a million miles away!

A lot of people love Samantha and I bet she doesn't even know it. The other day Natalie and I were talking about weddings and she started naming off the bridesmaids she wants at hers someday. Samantha was one of them. I think she'd be surprised to know that. Surprised and ecstatic!

Samantha you are very popular here. Whenever a new person comes into our group my friend Jan says, "Oh you haven't talked our friend Sam yet, have you? Hillary gimme your phone real quick." WE LOVE YOU SAMANTHA!

No comments:

Tags

30 things (3) 4th (3) Alaska (5) Arizona (6) art (2) Audrey-isms (26) Baby #2 (25) Baby #3 (5) Baby #4 (1) Baby Girl #1 (57) back to school feast (1) backyard (8) beach (4) Best Things About Utah List (9) Birth Stories (1) birthdays (4) books (8) bravery magazine (1) BYU sports (1) california (10) camping (2) Christmas (36) church (7) college (1) cousins (19) dad time (4) days (5) DI treasures (1) Dobbins (17) dreams (3) easter (3) Elijah (22) fall (14) Family (66) family history (2) family pictures (2) fatherhood (3) FHE (2) food (2) Friends (44) future hillary (10) goals (8) God (5) Good Old Salt Lake (28) graduations (2) grandparents (5) hair journeys (3) Halloween (4) Hanaikes (12) Hannah (19) Hilarity (11) hobbies (2) holidays (13) Home (24) house (2) Jesus Christ (6) Journal Moments (47) Just us (13) Kaia (1) Learning (7) Life before marriage (17) Life in Provo (86) Love (21) memories (4) Menieres (14) mommydaughterdates (4) mother/son time (1) Motherhood (45) mothers day (1) Movies (27) My small and simple things (20) nature (22) New Years (4) north salt lake life (52) ocean (13) parenthood (25) passions (2) pets (2) poly pride (2) ponds (1) pregnancy (6) princesses (4) projects (1) Random (24) religion (7) role models (2) Samantha (1) School (15) self improvement (1) sewing (4) shows (2) sister and brothers (9) sisters (12) sisters and brothers (12) sleeping cuteness (9) Songs (3) spring (5) summer (20) temples (7) tender mercies (16) this dobbins crew (15) traditions (8) updates (6) Vacations (20) Valentines Day (1) Videos (11) visits (11) winter (5) wonderful weekends (10) work (3)