Okay. I'm 3 finals, 2 papers, and 3 resumes away from home. Home stretch!!! I'll be home alone a lot I think, but at least I'll be there. I feel bad for some of my international friends who only get to go home every 3 years or so. I don't know if I'd be able to do that. Sorry Mom and Dad, but even when I'm married and moved far away I'm either going to be home for Christmas or else on the phone with you sobbing all day long. I love Christmas. I love my cousin Krista. This time of year reminds me of her cause she pretty much dies for Christmas all year round.
I can't wait for the John Denver and Muppet Christmas CD, cookie decorating, Whitney Houston's 'Joy to the World', pumpkin bread, Scrooge, my buddies Bing and Frank crooning it up, Muppet Family Christmas, candy leis, Polar Express, tree decorating, White Christmas, wrapping presents, Uncle Lloyd showing up out of nowhere, Gingham Dog and the Calico Cat, good ol' Jonathon Toomey, Cookie Queen, Santa window stickers, Nativity, Hymns, hot chocolate and cider, ginger snaps, Nutcracker, my counters job, Fred Astaire telling the Santa story, Heat Mizer and Freeze Mizer, December sunsets, midnight presents, Grandma, Grandpa and Grandma, Harry Connick Jr, AND best of all NO SNOW! So that was a bit of a run on sentence...but I know you know how I feel!
I can't wait for the John Denver and Muppet Christmas CD, cookie decorating, Whitney Houston's 'Joy to the World', pumpkin bread, Scrooge, my buddies Bing and Frank crooning it up, Muppet Family Christmas, candy leis, Polar Express, tree decorating, White Christmas, wrapping presents, Uncle Lloyd showing up out of nowhere, Gingham Dog and the Calico Cat, good ol' Jonathon Toomey, Cookie Queen, Santa window stickers, Nativity, Hymns, hot chocolate and cider, ginger snaps, Nutcracker, my counters job, Fred Astaire telling the Santa story, Heat Mizer and Freeze Mizer, December sunsets, midnight presents, Grandma, Grandpa and Grandma, Harry Connick Jr, AND best of all NO SNOW! So that was a bit of a run on sentence...but I know you know how I feel!
No comments:
Post a Comment