
Something a lot of people don’t know about me is that I have a keen interest in ART HISTORY. I'm even considering it for a major, even though it probably wouldn’t end up bringing in a lot of dough in the long run.
However, the whole starving artist idea has always kind of appealed to me though, so that’s okay. I took an amazing Art History class one semester at LDSBC. It's hard to describe how much that one class ended up influencing my life and the way I see things now. To be able to understand Da Vinci's Last Supper and works of other artists on a purely spiritual level was a precious thing to me and something I REALLY want to be able to remember and keep in my life. It's like the ultimate form of expression of...anything!
Love, hate, peace, chaos. I can't explain any of this without 12 paragraphs of pouring my heart out. So I'll just say…..a painting can really build a testimony if seen the right way.
Every beauty which is seen here by persons of perception resembles more than anything else that celestial source from which we all are come. -Michelangelo
No comments:
Post a Comment